The new Volkswagen Certified Pre-owned Program
Our new program includes vehicles up to 7 years old (160,000 km), which means that you’ve got an even wider selection of certified used Volkswagens to choose from. Of course, all our vehicles are still vigorously tested during our 112-point inspection and come with an approved vehicle history report from CARFAX®. For further peace of mind, we now also offer two warranty levels.
The Assurance Program
All Certified Pre-owned Volkswagen vehicles are covered for the remainder of the manufacturer’s warranty plus 6-months of complimentary roadside assistance**.
The Assurance Premium Program
If your Certified Pre-owned Volkswagen is less than 5 years old (120,000 km), you can upgrade to an extended 2-year / 40,000 km warranty with 2 years of complimentary roadside assistance**
24-hour complimentary roadside assistance**
Need help? Call 1-800-411-6688 at any time, day or night, for assistance from our experienced team of technicians.
- Towing. We’ll tow your vehicle to your preferred Volkswagen dealer within 50 km or the nearest authorized dealership.
- Battery jump-start. If your vehicle is still unsafe to drive, towing services will be provided.
- Flat-tire service. A service operator will attempt to install a spare tire.
- Lockout service. If your keys are locked inside your car, we will help you get back on the road.
- Fuel-delivery service. If needed, an emergency fuel supply will be delivered for free.
- Emergency winching service. We will cover the cost of a standard vehicle extrication from a ditch, mud, sand or snow.
- Trip interruption benefits. You could receive up to $300 (including all taxes and surcharges) for all reasonable expenses incurred if your vehicle breaks down over 160 km from your home. Conditions apply
What does the 112-point inspection cover?
The following is a brief overview of the areas covered by our inspection:
- Engine electrical/mechanical
- Roadworthiness / test drive
- Safety equipment function
- Brakes, steering/suspension system
- Wheels and tires
- Bodywork fit and finish
- Window glass integrity
- Interior trim, upholstery and carpeting integrity
- Vehicle diagnostic/operating systems
- Interior/exterior lighting
- Lubrication, filters and fluids
- Emissions control equipment checks